Moving Man Terms...
Please note the company's terms and conditions attached below.
Terms and Conditions
• There is a minimum charge of an hour and a half.
• After the hour and a half we will charge you, the client in half an hour increments.
• There will be an £8 congestion charge where applicable.
• Sunday and bank holiday rates are applicable.
• Job arrival times are estimated. Although we do our best to be on time, circumstances out of our control may cause delays.
• Moving Man does not insure your goods and can’t be hold responsible for any lost or damage to belongings.
Providing parking is the responsibility of the customer, (try to reserve a space for the van outside before it arrives or call the local council and get a suspension or permit where necessary) if there is no parking pre-arranged any parking fines received will be the responsibility of the customer and must be paid by the customer on completion.
Congestion & Toll Charges:
There will be an additional £8 congestion charge where applicable.
Payment must be made in cash or company cheques upon completion. Bank transfer is acceptable if agreed on.
We will do our best to arrive within the time scale stated, however arrival times are estimated.
Delays to pick-up/delivery times are sometimes unavoidable (due to traffic accidents, weather etc).
We do not accept any responsibility for any customer loses due to unforeseen or out of our control delivery/pick-up delays.
Moving Man does not insure your goods and it is the client responsibility to insure their goods. Moving Man can’t be hold responsible in case of damage to belongings before, during or after transport.